3D SCANNING, BILL 122 AND FACADES INSPECTIONS
Did you know that 3D scanning offers a lot of benefits for building and parking inspections?
Quebec’s bill 122 for building security improvement came into effect recently. It obliges owners of 5 or more story buildings to plan inspection measures with a 5 year maintenance program.
An inspection with 3D scanning enables to :
- – quickly and precisely document the building to quantify and analyses the deformation
- – point out interventions and high risk areas for professional expertise
- – save time on ground mobilization thanks to a better documentation from the start
- – reduce constraints and risks for terrain interventions
- – produces elevation views and plan views of the building in its current state
- – create a detailed and realistic representation of the exterior, up to each stones
- – quantify the surfaces and the size of tasks.
- – the data produced are reusable for renovations, layout simulations, and measuring.
- – a five year monitoring for comparison and identification of movements and risks
- – an important asset for major building management with the BIM systems.
For more information please contact-us now!