Producing hyper-precise underground surveys of infrastructures in a secure way and without going down?
iSCAN has developed a surveying technique from the surface that allows scanning inside a manhole, sewers or drainage and document all the different elements in a secure way.
The benefits are quite noticeable because:
- Our surveys can be immediately performed after a gas test.
- All the work protocol for restraint spaces can be reduced since we survey without entering the holes.
- The survey is quick, precise and brings a detailed visualization.
- It is possible to identify structural problems or cracking.
- The ability to produce blueprints of all the scanned elements.
- 3D scans can be georeferenced with surface elements while leaving indications on road lines or pavement, buildings, topography, etc.
- These data can be transformed into a 3D model for better visualization and measurements.
Want to know more, and implement the solution ?